Search This Blog

Loading...

Search This Blog

Loading...

Follow by Email

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Business Pictures Part 1

Like I said in an earlier post my sister took some business pictures of some of the books I sell. These are the pictures for the personalized children's book business.
This particular book I got my younger son while he was learning to potty train. He liked seeing his name and friends name throughout the book.
This is the front cover of the Baby's Create A Book.
These 2 images above are the inside of the personalized baby books. This book is the actual book I got my daughter when she was born.
This is the from cover of My Birthday Surprise that I got my daughter on her first birthday(Nov 10, 2011). My younger son wanted to be in this picture.
Here is the inside of the My Birthday Surprise Book. This is a good book to get a child when it's there birthday because it makes them the star of the book. Makes a great keepsake. That is my older son in the background.
Lastly, this is me with my business card for the personalized children's books. I have been doing this since Feb 2012.

Thanks for taking a look at my business pictures. If you ever need a personalized children's book, feel free to visit my website www.mykoolkidzbooks.com. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me too!



3 comments: